Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy October 1st!


  Hello October! I love that it is finally October and it totally feels like it, I took little Bacon out for a walk and it was the perfect fall weather. It's the time of year to enjoy all things apple, cider mill visits, silly haunted houses, too much candy and of course Halloween. I feel like I would enjoy it a little more if I didn't have a million plus things to do, like right now I should be sorting boxes but I decided I needed a little bit of a break. Here are a few random pictures...
Our new wreath on the front door, once spring comes around we are going to repaint the door, I hate the color of it right now.

The shelving unit in our living room, you can't see the bottom 3 rows because of the couch.

The built in shelving unit at the top of our stairs. When we first looked at the house, this was one of the things I fell in love with, I knew it would be perfect for some of my Halloween collection. After doing this and the other shelving unit in our living room, I ended up finding 10 more boxes full of Halloween stuff and now I have to find places for it all.  

This was one of the new things we picked up this year, they are actually hand soap dispensers but I just wanted them for display so I bought wine stoppers and now they are super cute.

Another thing we picked up was this year.

My October 1st gift from the Minster and he fits it perfect in my kitchen!

My Frankenstein Monster and Bride of Frankenstein tea light candle holders I got from Bath and Body Works but I am using them for my makeup brushes. My makeup area is still a work in progress, I'm glad I picked these up they are perfect for holding makeup brushes.

MOVIE PICK FOR TONIGHT!  


The Crazies (1973) : In Evans City, a plane crashes on the hill releasing for six days in the water the bacteriological weapon Trixie that affects only human beings. The army under the command of Colonel Peckemseals seals off the town to contain the virus and there is no antidote for the victims that are doomed to die or become incurably mad. The pregnant nurse Judy, her husband David, their friend Clank, their new acquaintance Artie and his daughter Kathy tries to cross the border of the town, but the escapees are hunted by the army. Meanwhile, the scientist Dr. Ralston Watts researches blood samples trying to find the cure for the disease.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy October Mama Bear!!!!!!!!!!
Love You ! -Jumby Bear

...(welcome back!)

Spook Show Angel said...

<3 I love you guy, you're the best!