Wednesday, September 26, 2012

It happens...


   I feel like I have been neglectful for way too long. I look forward to doing 3 months of Halloween but I have failed this year. Between unpacking, cleaning, trying to figure out where I want things to go and doing a million other things that is involved in being a first time home owner, all while fighting off the worst/longest cold I have even had, has pretty much taken over my life. It seems that when I am not doing something with the house we have something else going on. Like this past weekend we went to Oktoberfest like we do every year to race our Bacon and enjoy all things German and the weekend before that was the Renaissance Festival, plus we have a lot of other Fall activities planned. But I decided even though I have so so many things that have to get done the month of October I am going to make sure I at least do 31 days of Halloween. Looking out the window it totally looks and smells like fall and puts me in to mood to enjoy it a little more than I am.

  We just picked up Halloween III on blu-ray and I am so excited about watching it. The cover art is pretty amazing. It is one of my all time favorite horror movies and even though I am not overly impressed by blu-ray I could not pass it up. They also re-released the masks so we are awaiting ours in the mail right now and are so excited for them to come. It was just one of those things we couldn't pass up. We also picked up season 2 of The Walking Dead collector's edition because it was again something that we just couldn't pass up. It is a must have for fans of the Walking Dead. 







No comments: