Tuesday, August 28, 2012


We have finally moved into our amazing new home but we still have lots and lots of unpacking and organizing to do. But we are very happy with how everything turned out. We have a lot to do to make it ours but that will take time. I'm very excited about getting settled in and enjoying the Fall since it is the best time of the year and right around the corner. We are always on the go lately or doing stuff around the house, I have no me time left for anything. I did get out a couple days and do some Halloween shopping. At the Cracker Barrel I picked up a water globe with eyeballs in it and an eyeball mirror compact. At Bath and Body Works I picked up a frankenstein monster, bride of frankenstein and pumpkin tea light holder that I am using for makeup brushes, some hand soap, a haunted house wallflower and a few other things. At Michaels I grabbed a few Halloween stamps and something for our Halloween tree. I also picked up some Halloween jewelry at a few different places. I would very much like for the rest of the stores to put their Halloween stuff out. I will have a better update soon. 

No comments: