Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hello Tuesday!



Random Mix!
1. Night Of The Demons : 45 Grave
2. Invasion Of the Ballsnatchers : Psycho Charger
3. The Monster Squad : The Monster Squad
4. Draculina : Alkaline Trio
5. Reckoning Of The Soul Made Godless : Goatwhore
6. Stigmata Martyr : Bauhaus
7. Blood, Brains, And Rock ‘N’ Roll : Zombie Girl
8. Black Lung : Frankenstein
9. Lost In The Shadows : Lou Gramm
10. The Beast Inside : Dennis Michael Tenney
11. Dine, Dine My Darling : Alkaline Trio
12. Blood in my Eyes : Calabrese 
13. Mary Mary (Stigmatic Mix) : Chumbawamba

Today we had to get some stuff done so we were out and about early. I was really happy to see that Target was putting out their Halloween stuff. They had just started so I didn't take any pictures yet. But I will over the weekend. Normally we don't pick up things till most places have their stuff out so we can see what we really like but we did pick up a few small things. 

A skull mirror which is perfect for our place.

A few Halloween magazines.

Two Polly Pocket dolls in DC Super Hero costumes. I was super excited to find these but I wish they would have made the Batgirl one in a single pack as well since I never got around to getting the Comic Con exclusive pack with all three and the fact is Batgirl is the best out of the three. 

 Some Halloween Chips Ahoy cookies and a little Halloween Lalaloopsy mini doll in a witch outfit. I've been eyeing these dolls for a while since I collect toys but haven't found a reason to buy one till I saw the Halloween one. 

And of course DEAD ISLAND! One of the big reasons we went out today.

30 Day Horror Challenge: Day 06 - Your favorite vampire movie:
I have a lot of vampire movies I like a lot but honestly this is a pretty easy question out of all the ones I have done so far. My favorite vampire movies is From Dusk Till Dawn from 1996. There are so many great vampire movie especially the old classics but From Dusk Till Dawn is the vampire film for me. I love Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino and since Tarantino wrote the screenplay and Rodriguez directed it, it's pretty amazing in my eyes. They had a really good cast and some great special effects that are a little on the cheesy side but that is the way I like my horror. I love the idea of this dirty bar in the middle of nowhere in Mexico being filled with vampires. I love how the vampires looked, the story line is awesome and the grindhouse feel. Plus you get to watch Quentin Tarantino on screen! 

No comments: