Wednesday, September 7, 2011

It's is a wet gloomy day and I love it!

30 Days of Horror Challenge: Day 07 - Your favorite supernatural horror film:
I am not 100% sure if this counts but I would say my favorite supernatural horror film is Idle Hands. I know it seems I have been picking a lot of horror comedies lately, I actually tend to enjoy serious horror more but I guess some of my favorites are just not so serious. This film is about a guy named Anton who's right hand becomes possessed with murderous intent. He ends up having to cut it off and after one of his friends lets it get away, it is up to him to find it, save the day and get the girl. It has a great cast made up of Devon Sawa, Seth Green, Elden Henson, Jessica Alba, Jack Noseworthy and Vivica A. Fox. The story line is a bit over the top but there's nothing wrong with that. This is definitely a awesome movie if you are in the mood for it.

No comments: