Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy Friday!


30 Day Horror Challenge! 

Day 02 - The horror film that you relate most to:
I am not a fan of this question because I am not sure honestly what horror film I relate most to. I guess I would say A Nightmare On Elm Street. First off I have suffered from nightmares most of my life so there is a little bit of a relation. But I really choose this film because it is the first movie that really made me fall in love with horror and horror is my life. I was super young when I saw this film, my sibs let me stay up late and watch it with them, it was instant love. After that I watched every single horror film I could and it was just the start of something great. I have now spent most of my life loving horror films and I obsessing over them. One of the big reasons I started blogging was because of my love for horror movies and Halloween. 

No comments: