Friday, August 12, 2011

Halloween!


I am still fighting off the Black Death but slowly it's going away. I can't believe it's already August 12th but since this year has been so awful to me I guess it's a good idea that it's flying by. One thing I am excited about is that Halloween stuff is starting to pop up in stores. While on my trip we stopped at the Cracker Barrel and they had their Halloween stuff out. Not a whole lot of great things but a few, I picked up eyeball salt and pepper shakers and a cute little hat. Michaels also has their Halloween stuff out. I haven't picked up too much from there yet just a few small things. I got a few hanging decorations, some arts & craft things and some ribbon for making bows. I saw a few other things at a few other stores but nothing that really stands out yet. I'll have another Halloween update soon but now it's time for some classic horror movies and rest!

Michaels!

No comments: