Friday, December 14, 2012


  I swear one of these days I will get my stuff together. If it isn't one thing it is another. Since my last post I have been super busy once again. We stated working on our upstairs, trying to get things unpacked and put where they belong. I swear to you I had no idea that moving took so long. Yes the packing and moving itself seemed to go fast but the unpacking and making something your own takes so much time. We haven't even taken the time to start painting things and stuff like that, we have just been unpacking and organizing. One of the rooms we have been focusing on is my room. It's coming along, I wish we would have painted first because when I go to paint it next fall it will be a major project once again. But what can you do, everything was freshly painted when we moved in and what would be the point in taking the extra time to repaint right now when the paint is new. I can't believe that it is almost Christmas/ my birthday. I will be turning 29 on Christmas day which is a strange feeling. Normally I would have our place fully decorated by now but it just seems like I have no time because I have so much other stuff to do, plus having the new puppy doesn't leave me much time, he keeps me busy. But on to the fun stuff!
 

  I finally started to unpack my Monster Hight dolls! I will need to reorganize them all once they are all unpacked and once I have gotten my hands on the new ones I haven't been able to find yet. I also just started collecting the trading photo card. So far I have 43 out of the 108 which isn't too bad.


  Another thing I recently picked up was this great ring from Barbie Collectors. I order from there a lot since I collect Barbies and always find something I can not live without so this was one of them. It came in a super cute tiny hat box. I actually wore it on my wedding day with my Tarina Tarantino Barbie necklace. 
 
I know I have said this a lot in the past but I promise I will get back to this whole blog thing, I just need to finish getting our home together! 

My cute boys! 

No comments: