Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November 5th

  I can not believe it is already November, this year has straight up flown by. On the 27 of October we had our Hallo-House-Warming. The food and drinks ended up coming together and turned out great. We had about 30 people show up, so it was the right amount of fun. I was going to make it a point to take pictures of the food and all the costumes but I am going to be honest. I was running a little late, people started showing up at 6 and than I started drinking and didn't stop so taking pictures just didn't seem that important at the time. I am just glad that everyone enjoyed their selves and loved our new house.


  On Halloween day we went out and did something special 'WE GOT MARRIED'!!! We didn't want to tell anyone till after it was all done. We were going to plan a wedding and get married next Halloween but we figured instead of wasting all that money on a big wedding we would just surprise everyone this year and do something that was more us. Plus the money we will save can go to paying for a nice trip next year for our 1 year. It was a surprise to everyone especially if you know my Mister, he was never the marring type but some how I guess I broke him down. We have been together 8 years this past August so it already felt like we were married but now we have the rings and paper work that says we are. Plus when I call him my husband, he really is my husband. We are planning a bowling outing with some of our close friends to celebrate, nothing major we just like to go bowling and we have a reason to celebrate. We went to the court house early that day, god married, grabbed lunch and went home to enjoy our first year of passing out candy to trick or treaters. We didn't get that many only about 30-40 but it was super cold and rainy because of the storm so it was understandable. It was a perfect Halloween, it's probably not a lot to most people but it was totally us and we loved it. 
My Mister dose not normally let pictures of him to be taken so that is why he has a silly face in each photo.


  Now to top off this year something else amazing happened yesterday. We ended up getting little Bacon a little brother. We weren't planning on getting a new puppy so soon and we were planning on getting a little girl since everyone in the house is a boy except me but we accidently came across this tiny little dachshund boy. It was love at first sight for both the Mister and I. We held and cuddled him and just could leave without him so here we are. His name is Fella the Bloody and he is a mixture of black and brown with the cutest black nose. I haven't had to care for a puppy in 3 years and I forgot how hard it can be, he is only a few month old so he's so playful and in that chewing stage. But he is all kinds of sweet and lovely. He was a perfect addiction to our family. 
This picture makes Fella look big but he is actually only a couple of pounds and is so tiny, that was the first time that Bacon was meeting his new baby brother.


   It is almost the end of 2012 and we bought our first house which is amazing, we got married and we added a new member to our little family. Last year was so hard and the beginning of this year was a little rough but it seems to be ending with smiles and I am very thankful for what I have. Right now I am sitting here in my pretty house waiting for my husband to get home with two of the cutest dogs I know on my lap. It's a good feeling. Now that things have slowed down, don't get me wrong I still have lots to do around our house like unpacking, organizing and making it more ours but I can do that at a slower pace and actually have time to blog and some me time. I hope everyone enjoyed their month of October! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They come in numerous colorization such as green, platinum, vibrant white, purple,
maroon, silver and others. It will search excellent while providing a sense of blissfulness to
you and other people. This transition opened the door for many mantle decorating
suggestions for Christmas.

Here is my blog :: ideasforchristmasdecorating.com

Anonymous said...

Great blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it
from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog
stand out. Please let me know where you got your theme.
Appreciate it

Also visit my web blog ... www.chatlaunch.com