Friday, October 5, 2012

October 4th!


Happy October 4th!

  It is only the 4th and it feels like the month is just flying by. We are planning on having our Hallow-house-warming party on the 27th so I am in overdrive mode to get stuff done around the house and it is just not getting done as fast as I would like it to. We made a trip to Target and ended up spending more money that we don't have but we got some more fun Halloween stuff. Some ghost lights for the outside, a skeleton for the outside, a beverage dispenser and a Halloween shirt. I swear I didn't plan on buying any of that and didn't even get what I went there for. I also went to the craft store and picked up a bunch of Halloween ribbon, some other craft stuff and a little paper-mache skull. 

Today's gift! I love the Creature and I love that the guy is a little rockabillyish and that is the main reason the Mister got it for me.

Movie pick for tonight!


Idle Hands (1999) : Anton would like very much to go about his daily routine of smoking weed, watching TV, and lusting after the girl across the street. The only thing stopping him is his demon-possessed right hand which seems determined to kill anyone it encounters. After dropping his parents and his best friends, the hand sets its sights on Molly, the punk rock girl of Anton's affection. Luckily for him, Pnub and Mick (his recently deceased buds) are back from below ground to help the problem get solved. Only they better get cracking because the hand is out for more than just a killing spree. If it gets its fingers on Molly before midnight on prom night, her soul is hell-bound.

I am so so so excited to see Frankenweenie!!!

The Mister even went out of his way to buy me all of the re-useable bags from subway. He's a keeper!

Another thing I am super excited about is the Marilyn Monroe MAC collection, I only got two of the eye shadows, two of the lipsticks and the beauty powder. I love it, it's very classic and nice. I loved the one lipstick Love Goddess so much that the Mister even went up and got me a back up. He's the best!

No comments: