Friday, October 7, 2011

It's Friday!


Todays Scarecter is Coffin Baby from the remake of the Toolbox Murders! 

Some random Halloween pictures! 
 This was another one of my October presents, the eight year old inside loves it. I am not a huge fan of witches but I can't say no to something I get to color myself. I will post another photo when I am finished! 

The Mister and I hit up a few stores tonight, we picked up this awesome tree that changes colors. We mainly got it because of our love for creepy trees.

This is another little guy we picked up tonight! 

Normally the Mister gives me my gifts in the morning but he gave me tomorrows gift tonight. I love me some Halloween plushes. These four little guys are so cute especially the werewolf!

This is what Bacon thought of them, seriously I have the cutest dog ever!

Sorry tonight is such a short post but I have a horror movie with my name on it and a bed to watch it in because I have to be up really early to go to the zoo with some friends of mine. Hope everyone is enjoying this amazing October! 

No comments: