Friday, September 16, 2011

Yay for Fridays!

30 Day Horror Challenge: Day 16 - Your favorite childhood themed horror film:


This question I found a little tricky. I guess my favorite childhood themed horror film would have to be Child's Play from 1988. I really enjoy the idea behind this film. It has a really great plot / story line. Creepy dolls are always good for a scare. They story starts off with Charles Lee Ray needing a quick escape from the cops and he takes his soul and buries it into a good guy doll Chucky. When a boy by named Andy gets him as a present, Charles confides in Andy while he commits numerous murders and no one believes Andy when he tries to tell the adults what his doll is doing. This first film created a great series of movies!

The Freddy one is missing because I am wearing it...



Yesterday we had to do some running around and so we stopped at Wal-mart. They started putting some of their Halloween stuff out, nothing great so far. They ended up having some awesome horror movie shirts though. The Mister and I ended up with a total of six of them, I got a Nightmare on Elm Street, a Freddy vs Jason and the Walking Dead. The Mister got a Friday the 13th, Child's Play 2 and Halloween. They actually had a few other great ones that I'll probably go back for. Of course they aren't as great as Fright Rags but they are still pretty great and since they are only $7.50 you can't turn that down. Tomorrow is Oktoberfest so I will be away so no post tomorrow but I'll make it up on Sunday!

No comments: