Sunday, September 11, 2011

It a sunny Sunday, no blood today...

Today's Flea Market finds! It wasn't my best day but I found some good stuff. I actually found a lot of vintage Halloween which is one of the big reasons I go but of course it was priced high because Halloween is right around the corner. The Mister ended up with 2 board games, a baseball handheld game, 2 Austin Powers figures and some lawn dice. I found a vintage wiener dog plush, a Darth Vader necklace, some Halloween die-cuts, a few Halloween ornaments for the tree, a little gargoyle, a skull piggy bank, a bowling pin and ball salt and pepper shaker, a mummy book, a vintage purse and a Wizard of Oz scarecrow bear for my mom. We also got to see Sarah and Eric and this is always a plus!

This is a random cat toy we picked up at Fall Festival yesterday that was way over priced but it was pretty amazing and our cats freaking love it. I just had to share the awesomeness of it! Fall Festival was a lot of fun but we tend to always have fun with Sarah, Eric and the Cuz. I have some more Halloween updates but I will share those tomorrow!

30 Day Horror Challenge: Day 11 - Your favorite science fiction horror film :

My favorite science fiction horror film would probably have to be the Deadly Spawn from 1983! Not only is this film amazing but it also has good memories tied with it because the Mister and I went to this night at the drive-in to see this and it was probably one of my most favorite times with him. Plus it is one of those movies that we like to show everyone. The story revolves a crash landed alien living in a families basement. The alien starts eating people, growing giant and spawning. It's up to a few teens to save the day. It was written and directed by Douglas McKeown which is actually the only film he did. This is a great movie for horror and sci-fi fan!

No comments: