Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I am lost today...

30 Day Horror Challenge: Day 14 - Your favorite zombie film:

My favorite zombie film is a hard one because there are so many good ones. But I have to go with the original Night Of The Living Dead from 1968. This film made zombie films what they are today. It was written and directed by the amazing George A. Romero who made some other great films as well. I love the feel that older black and white films have. Plus this film has some great memories attached with it!


Some random girly Halloween purchases from Target. I was going to take some pictures at Target but they still had the same amount up as they did the last time I went so there was no point.

I was doing some reorganizing around the apartment and moving some stuff around lately so here is one of our many halloween areas!

No comments: