Friday, June 8, 2012

Flea Market Finds!

This past Sunday was the Spring Greenmead Flea Market. We go every Spring and Fall. It's probably one of the things I look most forward too. This time around I didn't find anything I was really looking for but I did pick up a few good things. 

This was my favorite find of the day! It's a Special Edition Reproduction of the 1959 Barbie from her 35th Anniversary. I got her at a really good price so I was happy to find her. 

I was excited to find this magazine, I am a huge John Waters and Divine fan so as soon as I saw this I had to have it and again I got it for a great price so it was worth it.

I found this Where's Waldo doll and passed it up at first because I thought they had it priced a little high. But on the way out I decided to see if they would drop the price and the guy dropped it 50% so I couldn't say no and he looks great next to Pee-wee.

Vintage Halloween is one of the main things I look for at flea markets and this time around there wasn't very much or it was way over prices. I did pick these up.

This was the only other vintage Halloween piece I found. It's a popup Halloween card.

I picked up a few vintage Valentines Day cards, I love them but it is hard to find them at good prices. These are some of my favorites. 

These are a few of the other random things I picked up, there were a few things that I forgot to take a picture of. It was a fun time and I'm hoping in the Fall I'll find some great things! 

No comments: