Sunday, April 22, 2012

MIA

  I have spent the last week taking on a big project and it has taken a toll on me. Sometimes I get a head of myself and think I can handle something, than I find out after that it was a little too much. But I am glad I pretty much got it done and now I will be resting for the next few days. I just wanted to do a little update because I got something the other day that I totally love. 
  I had to do some shopping yesterday and I found this little Barbie purse that you color yourself. The 5 year old in me was totally stoked. It came with 3 markers, a blue, pink, yellow and a little sheet of stick on gems. The Mister had plans to go hang out with one of his friends at the Tigers game so I decided to color it since I had some time on my hands. I love it. 

No comments: