Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Day of the Dead!


  Well it is the first day of November and it was a really nice day out. It was sad to see October go but I am ready for this year to hurry up and be over. Saturday we went to a Halloween Party, Sunday and Monday was spent being lazy with the Mister watching horror movies all day both days. Normally I get up early the day after Halloween to go shopping and pick up all the crap I didn't want to spend the full price on. But instead I had other important things to do so we hit up some stores in the afternoon and everything was pretty much gone but no big deal because I didn't need to waste a bunch of money on stuff I didn't need. I did make a few good finds though. We just got a few random things from Target, some baking stuff from Meijer, some craft and baking stuff from Michaels, a few other things from a few random stores and I picked up a 12 pack of the Trash Packs from Toy'R'Us because they are 20% this week. All and all this was a great Halloween season.
   I was going to post all of my gifts from the Mister but I now realize I should have done it each day instead because everything is now all over the place in it's new home. My favorite gift from him is something I am not allow to post because he told me I couldn't. We are rather tight on money right now so each day he drew me a picture to go with my gift and now I have this little book of pictures drawn by the Mister and I love it. It's one of the sweetest things he has ever done. I love that guy! 
  One last thing I really wanted say was Thanks a bunch for checking out my blog, reading and following me. It means the world to me and I promise to try not to slack on posting anymore. I hope everyone had a great Halloween/Fall Season, now bring on the Thanksgiving dinner! 
The Mister was a Bloody Butcher and I was a Baseball Fury!

Bacon in his Shark costume! 

Todays Trash Packs! 

No comments: