Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday Bloody Sunday!


Todays Scarecter is Marie from High Tension

Yesterday was our Halloween party which has been keeping me super busy but it turned out to be a great night. Now I can get back to my normal everyday deal. I will post a few pictures tomorrow. But on to what I wanted to post about...
  I totally just discovered these things called The Trash Pack. I saw one a little while ago but didn't know what it was till the other day I ran in to Toy"R"Us and found the display. The Mister and I love creepy things in blind boxes, like when we first started dating we would go on Creepy Freak dates. We would drive to KB Toys which wasn't that close, buy a bunch of them, go to dinner and open them. We did that till we ended up with two full sets and way too many doubles, triples and so on, now looking back we really only needed one full set. But now back to The Trash Pack. So these little trash creatures come in a tiny garbage can, you can buy single garbage cans or packs that come with a few trash cans. In the trash can there are two little guys. There are different types, you have the Grubz, Hard Rubbish, Bin-Sects, Bin Critters, Bin Monsters, Bin-Fections and Limit Edition. They are tiny rubber pieces of trash with cute faces, nothing gets better than that. Who knew you could make trash cute right? But they did. I only grabbed one for now and the Mister bought a pack to give me at a later time. We got in the car and opened the singled and just realized we are probably going to waste a lot of money on these. It nice to have something silly to look forward too when we are in the area of a Toy"R"Us. 

No comments: