Monday, October 3, 2011

Mondays are worthless...


The October 3rd Scarecter is Leatherface from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie series!

I wasn't going to do much of a post today because to be honest I am in tons of pain, I feel awful and I see a really early bedtime in my future. Mondays are really busy and not my favorite day at all. But ok enough about me, on to what I wanted to post about. Everyday in October the Mister gives me a gift, he started it 6 years ago and it's super awesome. Well instead of posting what I get everyday I figured I would just post it all at the end of the month. But today he gave me something I was super excited about. I am a huge fan of monsters especially Frankenstein so when he gave me this I could not help but squeal over it's amazingness. It fits in perfect in out misfit Halloween home. Hope everyone is enjoying their great October so far, Happy Haunting! 

No comments: