Wednesday, October 26, 2011

5 days till Halloween!


Todays scarecter is Regan from The Exorcist

We spend the whole year watching horror movies but once October gets here it's like we try and squeeze all our favorite horror classics in and there are just so many. Plus lets be honest the Mister spends a big portion of his time when he isn't working gaming which I don't mind but when trying to fit in a bunch of movies it can get hard. Plus he works more in the fall so we don't have as much free time. But anyway back to my point. So tonight when we got home from shopping we put on the movie Freddy vs. Jason. I swear I end up picking this movie out all the time, the Mister will be like "we just watched that a little while ago" and I'm like "oh I don't remember", I remember. I think I love this movie so much because it takes two of my favorite horror villains, a pretty good cast, a great story line, some gore, some cheesy lines, some great scenes, some awesomeness and just makes one great film all together. This is just an all around good time for any horror fan and I just don't feel it gets as much love as it should. 

No comments: