Friday, October 28, 2011

3 Days till Halloween!


Todays scarecter is Steven from Trick 'r Treat!

Random Halloween Makeup!

Halloween treats!

The Mister gave me a Trash Pack gift this morning. These are the ones I got today, I love the little hot dog and bee. I can not get enough of this cute little pieces of trash!

It is officially Halloween weekend, as excited as I am that it is here I am going to be sad to see it go and to see what comes after. I like the snow for five minutes and I love the holidays most of the time. But I am not looking forward to cold , snow or the holidays this year. This has been one of the worst years in my life and I will be happy to see it go, I just don't feel like having to finish it out. But that's not what's important right now, Halloween is! I am excited about a weekend full of trick or treaters, a Halloween party, candy, Halloween horror movies and cartoons, and everything else Halloweenie that we can fit in. I hope everyone enjoys their Halloween weekend! 

No comments: