Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tuesday!

30 Day Horror Challenge: Day 20 - Your favorite horror film involving a killer animal:

My favorite horror film involving a killer animal is a toss up between Cujo and Night of the Lepus. I just can't choose between the two. We always watch Night Of the Lepus on Easter, nothing says Easter like giant killer rabbits. So it is just one of those movies I love to no end, it has a great cast and a really good feel to it. Cujo is another one of those movies that has a good feel and a really good idea behind it. I usually find myself hating movies that take place in a small area for most the movie boring but this one is not at all. It actually kinda creeps me out at times. So both of these movies are a good time!



Dr. Chud's X-Ward - Diagnosis For Death

1. Powerless
2. Mommy made Luv 2 an Alien
3. Heavy Metal
4. Spiderbaby
5. Blue Skin
6. Goodbye
7. Rabid
8. Bury You Alive

No comments: