Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It's a Tuesday!


Danzig Mix!
1. Am I Demon
2. Dirty Black Summer
3. Hint of Her Blood
4. Angel Blake
5. Tired of Being Alive
6. Evil Thing
7. Satan's Child
8. Sadistikal
9. Black Angel, White Angel
10. Kiss the Skull
11. Deth Red Moon
12. 777
13. Thirteen




30 Day Horror Challenge : Day 26 - Your favorite horror film to watch as a child :
One of my favorite horror films to watch as a child was Return of the Living Dead from 1985. I seriously watched the VHS so much that it just quit working, poor VHS. I still watch this film all the time, it's one of my go to movies when I am not in the mood to pick something. It is such a great film with a really great cast. Not to mention it has one of the greatest soundtracks! 
                                 
Day 27 - Your favorite guilty pleasure :
I have a few guilty pleasures so just picking one off the top of my head it would have to be Redneck Zombies 1989. This movie is so horrible in so many ways but I love it. It has a simple story line, a barrel of radioactive waste is lost out in the woods. Some demented rednecks find it and use it as part of their still. Everybody who drinks from the liquor they produced turns into a zombie. It's a good time! 


I was going to do this update yesterday but my poor snake Plissken passed away and I was super bummed out. The Mister and I decided the best thing was to watch a horror movie with snakes so we watched Sssssss. I have had this on dvd but never actually watched it but it ended up being really good. I am still kinda down but I am use to this year being a total suck and full of loss. But anyways onto the good stuff. I wanted an Icee yesterday, so I stopped at Burger King. They ended up having the Simpsons Halloween toys. I am a total sucker for Halloween kid meal toys. I only have 3 so far but there are a total of 10 and I can't wait till I have them all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome post, sorry about your snake :( I must collect those simpsons toys!

Spook Show Angel said...

Thanks!