Monday, August 15, 2011

It's Monday!

I pretty much hate Mondays. It's the day the Mister has to leave me to go back to work, I have to do laundry (bonus: I do get to see my mom for a few hours though but it still really bums me out going over there knowing that my dads gone), than I get to come home and clean and usually end up feeling awful. But this Monday was a little more stressful for different reasons until I had to go pick up the Mister so we could take care of the stressful business. Well he got into the car when I picked him up and he had a present for me, a good friend of his that he works with gave him something to give to me...
How amazing is this? I am so freaking excited about it. I am a huge Freddy fan and if you read my blog you would know that plus I am a huge collector of toys and anything horror related. So getting this just totally made my day. He told the Mister he had it since he was a kid and the fact that he gave it to me means the world to me. I could not wait to share this cause it's one of my most favorite things I have ever gotten from someone. Thanks Garth! Ok now that I have shared my excitement I am off to eat dinner and kill some ants in Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon!

2 comments:

Budd said...

is it a bank, or just a vinyl model?

I see that Freddy is a downloadable character in the new mortal combat game.

Spook Show Angel said...

It's a vinyl figure from 1989. I love that they made him into a downloadable character in Mortal Combat, I just hate that they used the new Freddy.