Friday, June 3, 2011

L.A. Noire!


  This is another one of those post that I have been wanting to make. L.A. Noire is my new favorite game. There aren't too many games I fall head over heals in love with but this one was instant love. I like me some Rock Star games but this one takes the cake for me for many reasons. First off I love the time period, I love anything that falls between 1910's-1960's and L.A. Noire takes place during 1947. Some of your cases are loosely based around Black Dahlia murder. I love the fact that your running around solving cases. It's a crime thriller that has lots of action mixed with detective work. You have to search for clues, interrogate and track down suspects and witnesses. Your dealing with corruption, drugs, brutal murders and arson attacks. It's up to you to find out the truth. The animation technology is amazing, when your watching the characters faces their expressions look real and each word they say matches up with the dialog perfect. You play Cole Phelps who is a WWII hero who is am young aspiring detective who is trying to climb the rakes in the LAPD. I can honestly say there is nothing I don't like about this game, it does have a few glitches but what game doesn't. It is one of those games you just won't wanna put down. I give this one a 10

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I had a GAYbook I would LIKE this post because I LIKE you Dotty (I said like... I'm a rebel a loner)

Spook Show Angel said...

It's Dottie not Dotty... I love you Pee-wee!

Anonymous said...

potaTOE nail grinder!!!!!