Friday, May 29, 2009

Movies!!



We watched two movies yesterday, Squirm and Frogs. Two great movies, I mean really the 70's had some great movies that came out. Squirm is about killer worms, haha. It is so cheesy en over the top but one of those ones you just kinda watch over and over. I give this one an 9 out of 10. Frogs is all about swamp animals getting back at the humans for messing up their life. It is cheesy and should make you laugh. It has to do with a lot more swamp animals then frogs. This gets a 7.9 out of 10. I enjoyed watching both of these and they were great back to back. Yes I did like Squirm better but that is just because of the cast and worm face. I love when they make horror movies with simple things like worms killing people. We need more of that these days. If you like 70's cheesy horror check em out.

No comments: